AdGem is one of the leading monetization platforms in the mobile and web advertising industry. We are a passionate group of performance marketers and technology enthusiasts looking to drive innovation in the ever changing AdTech space. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, so we constantly look for talented and dedicated people who want to contribute to our growing company. If you want to work somewhere that will provide you with opportunities, challenges and a little fun, you’ve come to the right place.
AdGem is looking to hire a driven, results-oriented Data Engineer who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. You’ll work on an agile and growing team of high performing Product and Tech talent to help our efforts in becoming an industry leader in the mobile and web advertising space. This is an integral and exciting role for our business that will help build the future tech stack of the company.
As a Data Engineer, you will work on building the next generation of our data processing pipelines. You will improve, refactor, and replace our existing data infrastructure so we can better serve a growing and expanding business. You will maintain and expand our growing number of third party data integrations. You will work to improve the quality and availability of our mission critical data sets.
- Understand the requisite business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to team standards and best practices.
- Communicate issues to stakeholders effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Provide documentation of new and existing data processes to aid other team members.
- Provide code review and technical guidance for team members.
- Design and development of various ETL data pipelines.
- Create and design database objects.
- Data exploration and analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years of software development and/or data engineering experience.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of database best practices and concepts.
- Strong python and SQL programming skills.
- Understanding of agile software development concepts and processes.
- Passion for testing and test driven development.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- Experience working with AWS (S3, RDS, Redshift, Dynamo, EC2, DMS, Glue, etc.).
- Experience working with Serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and noSQL database technologies.
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience mentoring members of a software development team.
- Experience with the AdTech industry.