AdGem is one of the leading monetization platforms in the mobile and web advertising industry. We are a passionate group of performance marketers and technology enthusiasts looking to drive innovation in the ever changing AdTech space. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, so we constantly look for talented and dedicated people who want to contribute to our growing company. If you want to work somewhere that will provide you with opportunities, challenges and a little fun, you’ve come to the right place.
AdGem is looking to hire a driven, results-oriented Software Architect who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving mobile AdTech industry. This is an integral role within our cutting edge business incubator, helping to scale and grow our technology as we move from the development phase to growth and optimization phase.
This person will be a hands-on technical leader that excels in a dynamic, fast-moving and Agile environment and is passionate about developing high quality, high performance, and scalable software. You will serve as a technical expert, in combination with leadership, in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software. You’ll help define and champion procedures to ensure quality code and efficient processes.
- Understand the requisite business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to design sprint plans.
- Lead the development of various applications.
- Contribute to team standards and best practices.
- Drive design and architecture in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Provide code review and technical guidance for team members.
- Accountable for ensuring timely delivery of feature enhancements in collaboration with Product.
- Ensure applications are scalable, reliable, well tested and bugs are handled appropriately.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Extensive experience in software development and project management.
- 2+ years in a senior developer / architect role.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming languages and development frameworks.
- Strong understanding of application architecture, design patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding of agile software development concepts and processes.
- Passion for testing and test driven development.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- Experience mentoring members of a software development team.
- Expertise with modern web frameworks like Laravel, React, or Vue.js.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and noSQL database technologies.
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Firehose, IAM, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining DevOps pipelines.
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with people management.
- Experience with the AdTech industry.